Forum D&D Online - Najlepsze MMORPG Free to Play!

forum.DDOpl.com
Obecny czas: 18 Kwi 2024, 12:33

Napisz nowy wątek Odpowiedz  [ 24 posty(ów) ]  Idź do strony 1, 2, 3  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
Cywilek6
 Temat postu: Archmage Hot or Not?
PostWysłany: 23 Wrz 2010, 06:39  
Awatar użytkownika

Zawadiaka

Zawadiaka

Favor: Neutralny
na forum ddo jest juz calkiem sporo informacji o archmage nowej prestizowce Wizarda jednak wydaje sie on pochlaniac duzo ap a permanent spells zabieraja sporo sp z maxymalnej ilosci. Narazie beda mogly dzialac z MM featami bez dodatkowych kosztow. Czary te nie wymagaja componentow ale maja duzy cooldown... ocencie sami!

Wizard Archmage I
Prereqs: Level 6 Wizard, Wizard Intelligence I, Wizard Concentration II, Wizard Energy of the Scholar II, Mental Toughness, and any Spell Focus
Benefit: You are an advanced practitioner of the magical arts, allowing you to bend spells in unexpected ways. You gain 100 spell points as your mind expands, and now have the ability to acquire many first level spells permanently as spell-like abilities.
Archmage Spell Mastery I: <school>
Prereqs: Level 6 Wizard, Wizard Archmage I, Spell Focus: <school>.
Benefit: You have trained extensively in <school> magic, granting you a +1 bonus to your spell DCs of that school. This costs you 50 maximum spell points.
Available for all schools except for Divination. A character may select a second school (“Archmage Secondary Spell Mastery I: <school>”) at Archmage III (Level 12 Wizard).
Abjuration I - Shield
Prereqs: Level 6 Wizard, Wizard Archmage I, Spell Focus: Abjuration
Benefit: You have committed the spell Shield permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 1 spell point. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 25.
Conjuration I - Grease
Prereqs: Level 6 Wizard, Wizard Archmage I, Spell Focus: Conjuration
Benefit: You have committed the spell Grease permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 1 spell point. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 25.
Enchantment I - Hypnotism
Prereqs: Level 6 Wizard, Wizard Archmage I, Spell Focus: Enchantment
Benefit: You have committed the spell Hypnotism permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 1 spell point. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 25.
Evocation I - Magic Missile
Prereqs: Level 6 Wizard, Wizard Archmage I, Spell Focus: Evocation
Benefit: You have committed the spell Magic Missile permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 1 spell point. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 25.
Illusion I - Invisibility
Prereqs: Level 6 Wizard, Wizard Archmage I, Spell Focus: Illusion
Benefit: You have committed the spell Invisibility permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 1 spell point. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 25.
Necromancy I - Chill Touch
Prereqs: Level 6 Wizard, Wizard Archmage I, Spell Focus: Necromancy
Benefit: You have committed the spell Chill Touch permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 1 spell point. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 25.
Transmutation I - Jump
Prereqs: Level 6 Wizard, Wizard Archmage I, Spell Focus: Transmutation
Benefit: You have committed the spell Jump permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 1 spell point. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 25

Wizard Archmage II
Prereqs: Level 9 Wizard, Wizard Archmage I, Wizard Intelligence II
Cost: 1 AP
Benefit: You are an advanced practitioner of the magical arts, allowing you to bend spells in unexpected ways. You gain 75 spell points as your mind expands, and now have the ability to acquire many second level spells permanently as spell-like abilities.

Arcane Bolt
Prereqs: Level 9 Wizard, Wizard Archmage II
Benefit: You fire a bolt of raw energy from your finger that deals 1 to 6 hit points of force damage per caster level to a single target for 1 sp. A successful Reflex save reduces the damage by half. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 50.

Abjuration II - Resist Energy
Prereqs: Level 9 Wizard, Wizard Archmage II, Archmage Spell Mastery I: Abjuration, Abjuration I - Shield
Benefit: You have committed the spell Resist Energy permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 3 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 50.

Conjuration II - Web
Prereqs: Level 9 Wizard, Wizard Archmage II, Archmage Spell Mastery I: Conjuration, Conjuration I - Grease
Benefit: You have committed the spell Web permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 3 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 50.

Enchantment II - Otto's Resistible Dance
Prereqs: Level 9 Wizard, Wizard Archmage II, Archmage Spell Mastery I: Enchantment, Enchantment I - Hypnotism
Benefit: You have committed the spell Otto's Resistible Dance permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 3 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 50.

Evocation II - Gust of Wind
Prereqs: Level 9 Wizard, Wizard Archmage II, Archmage Spell Mastery I: Evocation, Evocation I - Magic Missile
Benefit: You have committed the spell Gust of Wind permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 3 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 50.

Illusion II - Blur
Prereqs: Level 9 Wizard, Wizard Archmage II, Archmage Spell Mastery I: Illusion, Illusion I - Invisibility
Benefit: You have committed the spell Blur permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 3 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 50.

Necromancy II - Command Undead
Prereqs: Level 9 Wizard, Wizard Archmage II, Archmage Spell Mastery I: Necromancy, Necromancy I - Chill Touch
Benefit: You have committed the spell Command Undead permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 3 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 50.

Transmutation II - Knock
Prereqs: Level 9 Wizard, Wizard Archmage II, Archmage Spell Mastery I: Transmutation, Transmutation I - Jump
Benefit: You have committed the spell Knock permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 3 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 50.

Wizard Archmage III
Prereqs: Level 12 Wizard, Wizard Archmage II, Improved Concentration III, Wizard Energy of the Scholar III, and any Greater Spell Focus
Benefit: You are an advanced practitioner of the magical arts, allowing you to bend spells in unexpected ways. You gain 75 spell points as your mind expands, and now have the ability to acquire many third level spells permanently as spell-like abilities.
Replace "Wizard Concentration" on any previous notes with "Improved Concentration" - I wrote the spec I'm copying from before I changed the skill enhancements.

Archmage Secondary Spell Mastery I: <school>
Prereqs: Level 12 Wizard, Wizard Archmage III, Spell Focus: <school>
Benefit: You have trained extensively in <school> magic, granting you a +1 bonus to your spell DCs of that school. This costs you 50 maximum spell points.
You cannot select the same school as you picked back at Archmage I.

Abjuration III - Protection from Energy
Prereqs: Level 12 Wizard, Wizard Archmage III, Greater Spell Focus: Abjuration, Abjuration II - Resist Energy
Benefit: You have committed the spell Protection from Energy permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 6 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 75.

Conjuration III - Stinking Cloud
Prereqs: Level 12 Wizard, Wizard Archmage III, Greater Spell Focus: Conjuration, Conjuration II - Web
Benefit: You have committed the spell Stinking Cloud permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 6 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 75.

Enchantment III - Hold Person
Prereqs: Level 12 Wizard, Wizard Archmage III, Greater Spell Focus: Enchantment, Enchantment II - Otto's Resistible Dance
Benefit: You have committed the spell Hold Person permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 6 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 75.

Evocation III - Chain Missiles
Prereqs: Level 12 Wizard, Wizard Archmage III, Greater Spell Focus: Evocation, Evocation II - Gust of Wind
Benefit: You have committed the spell Chain Missiles permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 6 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 75.

Illusion III - Displacement
Prereqs: Level 12 Wizard, Wizard Archmage III, Greater Spell Focus: Illusion, Illusion II - Blur
Benefit: You have committed the spell Displacement permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 6 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 75.

Necromancy III - Halt Undead
Prereqs: Level 12 Wizard, Wizard Archmage III, Greater Spell Focus: Necromancy, Necromancy II - Command Undead
Benefit: You have committed the spell Halt Undead permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 6 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 75.

Transmutation III - Haste
Prereqs: Level 12 Wizard, Wizard Archmage III, Greater Spell Focus: Transmutation, Transmutation II - Knock
Benefit: You have committed the spell Haste permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 6 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 75.

Wizard Archmage IV
Prereqs: Level 15 Wizard, Wizard Archmage III, Wizard Intelligence III
Benefit: You are an advanced practitioner of the magical arts, allowing you to bend spells in unexpected ways. You gain 75 spell points as your mind expands, and now have the ability to acquire many fourth level spells permanently as spell-like abilities.

Archmage Spell Mastery II: <school>
Prereqs: Level 15 Wizard, Wizard Archmage IV, Archmage Spell Mastery I: <school>, Greater Spell Focus: <school>
Benefit: You have achieved mastery with <school> magic, granting you another +1 bonus to your spell DCs of that school. This costs you 75 maximum spell points.
Available for all schools except for Divination. Only one Spell Mastery II can be taken, upgrading the one you took at Archmage I.

Arcane Blast
Prereqs: Level 15 Wizard, Wizard Archmage IV, Arcane Bolt
Benefit: You fire a ball of raw energy from your hand that explodes on contact with its target, dealing 1 to 6 hit points of force damage per caster level to all within its radius for 5 sp. A successful Reflex save reduces the damage by half. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 100.

"The short version":
Fourth level abilities require Level 15 Wizard, Archmage IV, Archmage Spell Mastery II <school>, and the third level spell from that school. They cost 1 AP each.

Abjuration IV - Stoneskin
You have committed the spell Stoneskin permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 10 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 100.

Conjuration IV - Dimension Door
You have committed the spell Dimension Door permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 10 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 100.

Enchantment IV - Charm Monster
You have committed the spell Charm Monster permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 10 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 100.

Evocation IV - Fire Shield
You have committed the spell Fire Shield permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 10 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 100.

Illusion IV - Phantasmal Killer
You have committed the spell Phantasmal Killer permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 10 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 100.

Necromancy IV - Enervation
You have committed the spell Enervation permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 10 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 100.

Transmutation IV - Stone to Flesh
You have committed the spell Stone to Flesh permanently to memory as a spell-like ability. Using this ability costs you 10 spell points. Purchasing this enhancement will reduce your maximum spell point total by 100.

Cooldowns for most of the effects are 6 seconds. Lingering effects are 15 seconds.

Metamagics do not apply to Arcane Bolt or Arcane Blast.
 Profil E-mail  

Shagh
 Temat postu: Re: Archmage Hot or Not?
PostWysłany: 23 Wrz 2010, 09:18  
Wolny Autor DDOpl

Wolny Autor DDOpl

Favor: Dostrzeżony

Serwer: Hardcore
Postacie: Shagh - monk.
No to monk przestanie być najbardziej przegiętą klasą. Teraz będzie spam czarów arcane.

Profil E-mail  

MindReaver
PostWysłany: 23 Wrz 2010, 09:34  
Wolny Autor DDOpl

Wolny Autor DDOpl

Miejscowość: Wejherowo/Łódź

Postacie: Shevarra(Bard Spellsinger)
Lighthope(Fighter tank)
Ilune(Favored Soul heal)
CHyba ich porąbało by na listę wrzucać enervation, displacement i stoneskin... O.o
 Profil E-mail  

Asgarna
PostWysłany: 23 Wrz 2010, 10:34  
Awatar użytkownika

Strateg Pola Bitwy

Strateg Pola Bitwy

Postacie: Denister - Art + Zwierzak
Nie wiem czy wy się wczytujecie ale te Spell-Like ability nie są darmowe a kosztują SP. Na każdy rzut (np. Stoneskin 10 SP, Enervation 15 SP) a dodatkowo z naszej ogólnej puli Spell Points znika potężna ilość SP (Np. Stoneskin 100SP a Enervation 125 SP) w momencie jak wybieramy sobie taki czarek na stałe. Więc to się tylko opłaca przy dużej ilości czarów. Tak powiedzmy 15 czarów jednego typu między kapliczkami....

Tutaj http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=274123&page=18 toczy się ostra dyskusja na temat tego PrE i muszę powiedzieć, że sam na początku byłem nastawiony, że na pewno wezmę tą PrE. Ale teraz sie zastanawiam. Jak w takiej formie wyjdzie po U7 to będzie dylemat czy grać czystym, niepełnym Archmage (tylko dla SP) czy pełna ścieżka i niedorozwój w innych dziedzinach... :/
 Profil E-mail  

Ravenger
PostWysłany: 23 Wrz 2010, 11:20  
Awatar użytkownika

Wielki Mentor

Wielki Mentor

Favor: Respektowany

Serwer: Thelanis
Opis: Forumowa wyszukiwarka
20 lvl wiz WF bez problemu jest w stanie wyciągnąć 40 INT co daje 35 DC wail of banshee. Do tego ma darmowe MM feat i Pale Mastera. Sorc zostaje z tyłu.

Wizard Archmage I daje +100 SP, bierzesz Archmage Spell Mastery I: Illusion (-50 SP), Illusion I - Invisibility (-25 SP), Wizard Archmage II (+75 SP), Illusion II - Blur (-50 SP).
+175 - 125 = +50 SP, do tego rzucasz extended Blur za 3 SP.
Teraz sorc - żadnych PrE, extended Blur 25 SP.
Buffujesz całe party 6x25 = -150 SP dla sorca, dla wiza 50 - (6x3) = +32 SP do przodu.

Jeszcze przy okazji - Shagh, monk już nie będzie przegięty, nawet bez tego PrE dla wiza http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=275727

"Koboldy były dla niego jak cukierki - nigdy nie mógł przestać na jednym..."
 Profil E-mail  

Ravincall
PostWysłany: 23 Wrz 2010, 15:32  
Zawadiaka

Zawadiaka

Favor: Neutralny
Eh nawet nie wiecie jak mnie to boli... moja podstawową postacią jest Sorc a tu taki sztych w plecy od turbine... Teraz każdy Wiz jest w stanie nie dość że doścignąć mnie w SP to jeszcze być znacznie przydatniejszym w party... trochę to nieuczciwe że wiz ciągle dostaje nowe klasy itd a sorc nic...
 Profil E-mail  

MindReaver
PostWysłany: 23 Wrz 2010, 16:52  
Wolny Autor DDOpl

Wolny Autor DDOpl

Lighthope(Fighter tank)
Ilune(Favored Soul heal)
Ano w U8 powinni wreszcie dać coś sorcom, bo obecnie sorc się zrobił najsłabszą klasą w ddo...
 Profil E-mail  

Ravenger
PostWysłany: 23 Wrz 2010, 17:17  
Awatar użytkownika

Wielki Mentor

Wielki Mentor

I to coś lepszego niż jakiegoś savanta który boostuje tylko jeden żywioł (tak przynajmniej wynika z setów z TODa).

Profil E-mail  

MindReaver
PostWysłany: 23 Wrz 2010, 17:32  
Wolny Autor DDOpl

Wolny Autor DDOpl

Lighthope(Fighter tank)
Ilune(Favored Soul heal)
Sety się zmieniają wraz z wyjściem prestiżówek jak widać:P (patrz set arcymaga). Więc może jeszcze to uratują... może... (ewentualnie ten savant jako tylko JEDNA prestiżówka z czterema opcjami rozwoju (tak jak arcymag ma specjalizacje do jednej/dwóch wybranych szkół magii), a potem jeszcze jakieś dwie inne pretige...)
 Profil E-mail  

Ravenger
PostWysłany: 23 Wrz 2010, 18:20  
Awatar użytkownika

Wielki Mentor

Wielki Mentor

Set arcymaga dużo się nie zmienił, dodali tylko możliwość zwiększenia caster level o 2 jeśli masz Archmage V. Savant jako jedna prestiżówka ale z możliwością wyboru nie tylko jednej ale dwóch opcji (coś jak archmage który ma możliwość wyboru drugiej szkoły), zwłaszcza że sorc ma enhe fire/ice, acid/ele, repair/force. Na chwilę obecną sorc ma strasznie kiepskie sety z TODa, zresztą w ogóle nie ma dobrych itemów dla sorca.
Ringi z TOD:
Water savant - +1 exc WIS
Fire - +1 exc STR
Air - +1 exc DEX
Earth - +1 exc CON

Archmage - +1 exc INT

Napkin? +6 INT. Eardweller? +6 INT...

Nie wspominając już o tym że WF Sorc ma na starcie -2 CHA, Wizard nie ma żadnej kary do INT.

Profil E-mail  

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy wątek Odpowiedz  [ 24 posty(ów) ]  Idź do strony 1, 2, 3  Następna

Strudzony wędrowcze!
Widzimy, iż korzystasz z rozwiązania typu AdBlock - my również! Jednakże to miejsce zostało stworzone przez pasjonatów jak Ty, dla Ciebie i jest Ci dostępne zupełnie za free.
Abyśmy mogli ten stan rzeczy utrzymać, prosimy Cię skromnie byś dodał nasze adresy do wyjątków, celem umożliwienia wzajemnego wsparcia.
Reklamy pozostaną estetyczne i nieinwazyjne. Dziękujemy!

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Ahrefs [Bot] oraz 8 gości