Forum D&D Online - Najlepsze MMORPG Free to Play!

forum.DDOpl.com
Obecny czas: 23 Kwi 2024, 08:08

Napisz nowy wątek Odpowiedz  [ 11 posty(ów) ]  Idź do strony 1, 2  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
KirkHHH
 Temat postu: Pytanie na temat przeniesienia na inny serwer
PostWysłany: 01 Wrz 2010, 10:14  
Awatar użytkownika

Poszukiwacz Przygód

Poszukiwacz Przygód

Favor: Neutralny
Miejscowość: Przemyśl

Serwer: Thelanis
Postacie: Moja Główna postać :
Otiluk - Wizard 20 / Sorcerer 20 TR / Wizard 20 TR
Serwer - Orien
Gildia - Zakon Krwawego Sztyletu
Opis: ...Mysle nad tym...
Mam pytanie jak mogę się przenieść na inny serwer??

Dusze wszystkich ludzi są nieśmiertelne , lecz dusze ludzi szlachetnych są nieśmiertelne i święte
 Profil E-mail  

Ravenger
 Temat postu: Re: Pytanie na temat przeniesienia na inny serwer
PostWysłany: 01 Wrz 2010, 11:05  
Awatar użytkownika

Wielki Mentor

Wielki Mentor

Favor: Respektowany

Opis: Forumowa wyszukiwarka
25 $ za jedną postać, to co odblokowałeś za favor nie zostaje przeniesione i wiele innych ograniczeń.

Szczegóły tutaj http://www.ddo.com/component/content/ar ... ansfer-faq

"Koboldy były dla niego jak cukierki - nigdy nie mógł przestać na jednym..."
 Profil E-mail  

Venninne
PostWysłany: 02 Wrz 2010, 17:45  
Awatar użytkownika

Wolny Autor DDOpl

Wolny Autor DDOpl

Favor: Pomocny
Miejscowość: W-wa

Postacie: Venninne Blodhammer
Opis: Valkyrie
Nie opłaca się. Lepiej po prostu stworzyć nową postać...

Venninne Goodbarrow - Hobbit Guardian - Dwarrowdelf >>blog<<
 Profil E-mail  

Andrzej
PostWysłany: 02 Wrz 2010, 18:45  
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowy Bohater

Miejscowy Bohater

Favor: Dostrzeżony
Miejscowość: Warszawa

Serwer: Hardcore
Postacie: Lanne Lloch I'Annah- paladyn 20lvl
Opis: Paladyn Helma
Dość pożyteczne dla osoby co cierpi na nadmiar gotówki z resztą zawsze lepiej aby taka opcja istniała niż w ogóle jej nie było.

Profil E-mail  

MindReaver
PostWysłany: 03 Wrz 2010, 12:23  
Wolny Autor DDOpl

Wolny Autor DDOpl

Miejscowość: Wejherowo/Łódź

Postacie: Shevarra(Bard Spellsinger)
Lighthope(Fighter tank)
Ilune(Favored Soul heal)
To zależy jeszcze od postaci. Jakbym miał postać po dwóch TR lub więcej z sprzętem to chyba bym już przeniósł niźli tworzył nową... Ale w innych wypadkach to się faktycznie nie opłaca;p
 Profil E-mail  

KirkHHH
PostWysłany: 03 Wrz 2010, 20:48  
Awatar użytkownika

Poszukiwacz Przygód

Poszukiwacz Przygód

Favor: Neutralny
Miejscowość: Przemyśl

Postacie: Moja Główna postać :
Otiluk - Wizard 20 / Sorcerer 20 TR / Wizard 20 TR
Serwer - Orien
Gildia - Zakon Krwawego Sztyletu
Opis: ...Mysle nad tym...
ja właśnie chce przenieść postać po TR więc chyba im zapłace

Dusze wszystkich ludzi są nieśmiertelne , lecz dusze ludzi szlachetnych są nieśmiertelne i święte
 Profil E-mail  

MindReaver
PostWysłany: 04 Wrz 2010, 17:33  
Wolny Autor DDOpl

Wolny Autor DDOpl

Miejscowość: Wejherowo/Łódź

Postacie: Shevarra(Bard Spellsinger)
Lighthope(Fighter tank)
Ilune(Favored Soul heal)
A dokąd chcesz się przenieść tak w ogóle? Bo do Cannith, Orien i Ghallanda nie można narazie.
 Profil E-mail  

Lotti
PostWysłany: 09 Wrz 2010, 10:36  
Zabójca Trolli

Zabójca Trolli

Ravenger napisał(a):
25 $ za jedną postać, to co odblokowałeś za favor nie zostaje przeniesione i wiele innych ograniczeń.

Szczegóły tutaj http://www.ddo.com/component/content/ar ... ansfer-faq

chcialem to se z ciekawosci przeczytac, ale mi sie wyswietla tylko jakies puste, biale okienko, czyli inaczej mowiac link nie dziala

wg mnie, najfajniejszy (jak dotychczas) pomysl na postac:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UqSHCIJ1jo
super zabawa:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lpFjS_7 ... re=related
 Profil E-mail  

Ravenger
PostWysłany: 09 Wrz 2010, 10:59  
Awatar użytkownika

Wielki Mentor

Wielki Mentor

Favor: Respektowany

Opis: Forumowa wyszukiwarka
Dziwne, mi wszystko działa. Na potwierdzenie screen, dodatkowo wrzucam treść jeśli ktoś jeszcze nie może otworzyć.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Spoiler: Pokaż
NOTE: Please note that transfers are currently not available to Orien, Cannith and Ghallanda. However, you can transfer a character off of any server.

NOTE: A World Character Transfer will result in the loss of any items left in your Reincarnation Cache!

What is a Character Transfer?
A Character Transfer is when Turbine moves or relocates a character from one world to another. For example, if your character currently resides on Argonnessen and you would like to play with your friends on Khyber, we would perform a Character Transfer from Argonnessen to Khyber.

What should I expect from the Character Transfer Process?
The Character Transfer process WILL transfer your character with all of their experience, items, and quest progression intact. Your friends list, guild list / association, ignore list, auction house, and in-game mail WILL NOT be transferred. Your character's Favor will be transferred. NOTE: Favor rewards WILL NOT be transferred.

Current turnaround for all Premium Services is 1-2 weeks.

The system currently provides a confirmation page if the request is received, but no confirmation email.

You'll receive an email confirmation once it's been processed. That's also when you will be charged.

Please note: The Social Sites (My.DDO) are still in beta and you may experience anomalies on these sites as a result of the World Character Transfer process.

What is the Character Transfer Policy?

Characters can be transferred if:

* The world that the player is requesting to transfer is currently accepting new characters.
* The character has not been transferred in the past 45 days.
* A review of the players account does not reveal any (current and/or previous) Terms of Service or Code of Conduct violations.
* The player account has a valid credit card on file.

In addition to Turbine’s Terms of Service, the following terms and conditions will apply to all fee based game services described on this website (the “Premium Services”). In the event of a conflict between Turbine’s Terms of Service and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will apply. Turbine reserves the right to modify and update these terms and conditions at any time with or without notification.

* World Character Transfers are irreversible.
* World Character Transfer fees are non-refundable.
* Turbine will not transfer characters from one account to another.
* Turbine reserves the right to deny a World Character Transfer request for any reason in its sole and absolute discretion.
* World Character Transfers are not guaranteed.
* Restoration will not be possible for items or quest process lost during a World Character Transfer.
* If your character’s name is already in use on the destination world when the World Character Transfer is finalized, you will be prompted in-game to choose a new character name.
* A World Character Transfer will result in the removal of any current guild affiliation. Guilds may be re-formed on the destination world (i.e., each character comprising the guild must be transferred to the new world pursuant to the terms hereof and the guild can be re-formed).
* A World Character Transfer will result in the removal of any on-going auctions and any mail contained within mailbox.
* A World Character Transfer will result in the loss of any items left in your Reincarnation Cache!
* In the event that payment for a World Character Transfer is disputed or withdrawn, Turbine reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend the Turbine subscription(s) associated with that transaction.
* Turbine is not responsible for any overdraft fees resulting from customers using cards with insufficient balances to cover the World Character Transfer fees. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure funds are prepared to coverall all applicable fees.

How much is a World Character Transfer?

A DDO World Character Transfer is 24.95 USD.

Do I get to bring my items to the new server?
Yes, all equipped, inventory, and bank items will be ported to the new server.

Do I need to be logged into the game to get transferred to the new server?
No. You do not need to be logged into the game to get transferred to the new server. Please feel free to play any character on your account while you wait for any transfers to be completed. However, we do recommend that you avoid playing the character to be transferred as much as possible while waiting for the transfer, as the character to be transferred must be offline in order to be transferred. You will receive an email from Turbine Customer Service once the server transfer is complete.

Will all characters on my account be transferred to the new server, or just one?
One character = One fee. If you choose to do so, you may transfer additional characters for an additional fee.

Does transferring a character affect my VIP status?

Transferring a character does not affect anything on your account other than the character being transferred.

What if someone else already has my name on the destination server?
If your character name is already in use on the destination server you will be automatically be assigned a free rename credit. The rename credit will allow you to type /changename newname (replacing "newname" with the name you would like your character to have) in the chat window command line.

Please note: You will only have access to use the /changename command until a valid new name is obtained successfully. Please use the /changename command wisely as this credit has a one-time use. If you make a typo or choose a name you are not satisfied with we will be unable to credit a refund.

NOTE: If your character has been assigned a rename credit, the credit must be used within 30 days of the character being transferred.

What happens if the character with the same name belongs to the player doing the transfer? Does the character get transferred with an automatic re-name, OR, does the transferred character replace the existing character?

The character who is on the server first always gets to keep the name. The character being moved onto the server always gets the name change. We won't delete one of the characters, and we don't check to see what account the current character is associated with.

As the possibility that a rename is required is built into the transfer process, there is no penalty for forcing this by creating a character to hold the name and force the change.

So, feel free to create characters on your destination server with the current names of the characters you want to move and rename.

Do all my belongings come with my character?
Yes all of your inventory, equipped, and bank items will transfer with your character.

What about Favor. Will my character's Favor be transferred over to the new server?
Yes. All of the character's Favor will be transferred over to the new server. NOTE: Favor rewards WILL NOT be transferred.

I have VIP status. Do I have to pay the 24.95 for a world character transfer?

A world character transfer is 24.95, regardless of your account's status (Free, Premium, VIP).

Do I get to bring my items to the new server?
Yes. All equipped, inventory, and bank items will be ported to the new server.

Can I transfer a character from one account to another?

It is not possible to transfer any character from one account to another. This is a service which we hope to offer in the future.

Can I transfer a character from one subscription to another?

It is not possible to transfer a character from one subscription to another.

How do I purchase a Character Transfer?
A Character Transfer can be purchased by filling out a request and verification form HERE.

NOTE: Character Transfers cannot be submitted from the in-game browser. Please visit http://www.ddo.com/support to submit a Character Transfer.

"Koboldy były dla niego jak cukierki - nigdy nie mógł przestać na jednym..."
 Profil E-mail  

Lotti
PostWysłany: 10 Wrz 2010, 19:18  
Zabójca Trolli

Zabójca Trolli

to nie wlasciwe miejsce na moj problem, ale spoilera tez nie moge otworzyc. nie wiecie co moze byc nie tak?

wg mnie, najfajniejszy (jak dotychczas) pomysl na postac:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UqSHCIJ1jo
super zabawa:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lpFjS_7 ... re=related
 Profil E-mail  

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy wątek Odpowiedz  [ 11 posty(ów) ]  Idź do strony 1, 2  Następna

Strudzony wędrowcze!
Widzimy, iż korzystasz z rozwiązania typu AdBlock - my również! Jednakże to miejsce zostało stworzone przez pasjonatów jak Ty, dla Ciebie i jest Ci dostępne zupełnie za free.
Abyśmy mogli ten stan rzeczy utrzymać, prosimy Cię skromnie byś dodał nasze adresy do wyjątków, celem umożliwienia wzajemnego wsparcia.
Reklamy pozostaną estetyczne i nieinwazyjne. Dziękujemy!

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 2 gości